It makes watching TV a lot easier now because the scores are actually visible and the ticker on ESPN is good now for someone of my magnitude to see. I don't have to ask Chelsea if she can tell me the score.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
It's a Pre-Baby, Baby
We have been blessed with a baby before a baby. It might be bad to call it that but it was one of the larger purchases that we have ever made. We sure enjoy it though. Have a look-see at some pictures of it. 

It makes watching TV a lot easier now because the scores are actually visible and the ticker on ESPN is good now for someone of my magnitude to see. I don't have to ask Chelsea if she can tell me the score.
It makes watching TV a lot easier now because the scores are actually visible and the ticker on ESPN is good now for someone of my magnitude to see. I don't have to ask Chelsea if she can tell me the score.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You'll never have time to watch it- but Chelsea will. While she's feeding the baby. What are you going to do when the illegals break in and take your TV?
Jake *almost* got one for Christmas too. I convinced to wait until our basement is finished and he can hook it up to surround sound. I'm sure he'll be jealous!
So where's the pics? Guess it's a little busier than you thought having a baby, huh?!?
Mighty fine tv ya got there. Nice work on the Black Friday. Someday I'll get one of those... some day...
Post a Comment