Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm One Month old

Here I am in my little bed waiting for Santa to come. I even hung the stockings all by myself. I tried to see Santa by staying up all night and not letting anyone else sleep. I was spoiled with presents from all of my grandma's, grandpa's, aunt's, uncle's and cousins.

During the past month, I had a lot of visitors:

Grandpa came and held me for a few days.

Grandma showed up the day I was born and stayed and held me for a long time. Grandma was a life saver by cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, and even changing my diapers and just about anything else that needed to be done. It helped Mom and Dad get some much needed sleep.

Even my Uncle Jeff came into town for a few days to see how I was holding up. He went to a Mav's game with Dad, but Dad the whole time thought it was a Star's game.

Grandma and Grandpa Hall came for Christmas to see me too. Here they are with my cousin Claire. They held me when they weren't passing a cold that was going around.



Here I am on Christmas Eve with Mom and Dad. We went over to my cousins house for dinner. This is my dress I got from Uncle Jeff.


Here I am in my towel after I soiled my diaper and clothes. This was after my first real bath on the day that I turned a month old.














7 comments:

Unknown said...

She's adorable!!! Sounds like mommyhood suits you well:) Hope you all had a great christmas!

Shera said...

She is so cute! I really want to meet her. I am glad you guys had a great holiday. I miss you.

Megan said...

She's so chubby. I love it! I'm dying to hold her! Squeeze her for me.

Anonymous said...

I love her little roll. What a beauty!

jilljohnson said...

She is such a cuttie. I can not believe how big she is getting. I hope I will get to see her sometime soon in person. Looks like you have been having a lot of fun and had a great Christmas.

erin said...

dearest madilyn: make your parents take you to new york to see your friend fox. but don't come until the weather breaks 40 degrees... like, in august.

she's beautiful, team hall! glad you guys fired up a blog... perfect for staying in touch. xo.

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Oh Chelsea she is so dang cute. I am so glad to have your blog link so that I can keep up with you guys. How fun for your parents to get to spend time with her...too cute!!