Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer


It is starting to get hot here in Texas. Today the high is 102 degrees and it doesn't look like it is going to cool down anytime soon. So we have been spending a lot of time at the pool. Madilyn loves the water, it completely wears her out, and it is a nice way to cool down. It also helps that our apartment complex has 8 pools so we can go whenever we want. I think she would spend all day in the water if we let her.

Our sunbathing beauty exhausted after swimming

She wanted nothing to do with her tube at first, but now she just splashes and laughs the whole time she's in it.

9 comments:

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Nice that you have pools on site. That makes it easy!! The nap that you get out of kids after swimming is the best!!

Megan said...

She is seriously so adorable! Can't wait to see her soon. Good thing she likes pools. We practically lived at the pool in Houston! Remember how Harrison would sign bath when he wanted to go swimming? So funny.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your pool access. She is seriously so cute. Next time you come to Utah I really need to meet her!

jilljohnson said...

Wow- that is awesome that you have so many pools that you can use. I love swimming with little A too. I also love the long naps that follow.

CHall said...

Hooray for new pictures. She is too cute. Thank goodness for swimming pools. If I lived in Texas, I'd definitely need a pool. We are going to try and meet up with you while you're in Utah next month.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love her hat and swimming suit. Darling!

Swimming pools kind of gross me out. I had heard way too many sick stories about things people have found floating in them. You know what I mean???

jtandj said...

Those photos are priceless! There is nothing like the nap after the pool. That in itself is worth the hassle of the sunscreen and everything else!

Unknown said...

WOW, that is hot! Her suit is adorable though:) Looks like she loves the water:)

Jessie Nielson said...

What a cutie! I love babies in swimsuits!