Madilyn was born December 3rd around 5:00 am. She was 7 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches. I was induced December 2nd. The plan was to start some medication over night to help me dilate and then start the pitocin in the morning. I had her before they even started the pitocin. They started one round of medication at 9:00 pm and I didn't progress at all. Around 1:00 am they tried another dose. In the next 3 hours I went from a 0 to a 9.5. The nurses hurried and paged the doctor and anesthesiologist, the doctor made it in time, unfortunately the anesthesiologist didn't. I was pretty disappointed that I wasn't able to get my epidural. I definately had not planned on doing it without one. She was here a few minutes later. We were both able to come home from the hospital on Friday. She's still trying to figure out the day/night and feeding thing but everything else is going well. We're so excited to finally have her here. Here are a few pictures from the last few days.
Madilyn and Dad at the hospital
Sleeping peacefully (during the day of course)
12 comments:
Chels!!! I am so happy you have a blog!! Madilyn is SOOOOO flippin cute!! Congrats!
She's beautiful! I'm sending you guys an invite to my blog. I recently went private. I'm so glad Madilyn got here safe and sound! She is perfect.
love jessie
She is so cute. I'm glad you guys have a blog too. I'll be checking back!
Aww, she's beautiful! Congrats you guys!
Madilyn is adorable! Have you two gotten any sleep yet?
So adorable. I wish I could just give her a big squeeze!
So darling! Way to go!
You are one tough girl Chelsea! Congrats to you and Josh-Madilyn is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Congrats!!! She's a doll:) And way to go mom, doing it all natural. You're awesome!!!
I am so happy you have a blog. This will be so fun to follow Madilyn's little life. She is so cute. I can not believe you had her with out an ep. I do not think I could have done it.
Yea!! she is so beautiful. I hope everything is going well for you. I love the flower.
Chelsea!
I found your blog on Koriann and Ben's. Your little girl is darling! CONGRATS!!! How have you been? I don't think I have talked to you since your wedding reception.
We have a blog...it is private. Email me, kklindstrom@gmail.com if you would like to view it and keep in touch! Just thought I would say hello and CONGRATS on your new baby girl.
Kristan (Kunzler) Lindstrom
Post a Comment