Friday, January 23, 2009

Lately

We haven't been blogging much lately since we've been trying to get pictures of this...








And after a full day of making this cutie smile we do a little bit of this...

9 comments:

Jensen Family said...

She is so cute no wonder your Mom is so proud of her little Granddaughter. Is she sleeping better at night now?

jilljohnson said...

She is so perfect looking. I love picture of little kids while sleeping. When are you coming to visit your mom?

Becky said...

When are you coming over so we can play with her? I'll make you whatever dinner/dessert you want :)

Megan said...

Oh! I can't wait to see her. I love that picture of her on the changing pad--so adorable!

Jessie Nielson said...

She is so cute. I love when they start smiling and interacting more! I hope you are getting some sleep!

Jamie and DaLena said...

She is such a good mix of the two of you, way cute. Hope to see you guys moving out here soon!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Too cute, I can't believe the smile!!

mandy said...

I love the smiles. She is getting so big. I can't wait to see her.

erin said...

LOVE it! and that double chin... oh i love babies! so cute!