Sunday, January 4, 2009

Update


Madilyn had her one month checkup on Friday. At her 2 week appointment she weighed 9 lbs 2 ounces so when the nurse went to weigh her I thought she'd be about 10 lbs. I was wrong. She's now 10 lbs 8 ounces. I almost couldn't believe it. In 4 weeks she gained 2 1/2 lbs. She definately likes to eat and rarely goes more than 2 hours without a meal. Needless to say sleeping is rare around our house. Besides eating, Madilyn likes taking baths, riding in the car, taking naps with daddy, and staying up late at night. As the picture shows she's not really sure if she likes her bouncy seat yet, but I'm hoping that will change. In other news, yesterday it was 84 degrees here. I thought it was crazy, but I gave in and turned the AC on in January.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Glad to hear she's eating well.

Megan said...

Look at those cheeks!

jilljohnson said...

She is so cute! Eating good in not a bod thing but can be way hard in the middle of the night.

Mardi said...

She is so darling!

Shera said...

AC in January...I am jelous! She is so cute...she is a good mix between you and Josh.

Sally said...

Congrats on your baby!! How in the world did I miss this?? I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog--it's great to see y'all, and your little girl is darling. How goes parenthood thus far? :)

mandy said...

She is so cute. We are excited to see you soon I love that little red dress. The picture with Jeff is darling.

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

Your little girl is so so adorable! and I can't believe its so warm, lucky you! Congratulations and I hope things continue to go well for you and your cute family!

Jen said...

Hi! I'm glad to see you've jumped on the blogging bandwagon. Madilyn is so cute. Have fun.

KW said...

What a cute little girl! I'm glad to see you joined the blogging world! It will be fun to see how your little one grows!

Sally said...

I'm back--again, congrats!! Y'all look great :)